Download Subgraph OS Alpha Release
Our third release is now available for download! Read the release note!
Please note that this software is still in alpha and much testing and bug fixing still has to be done.
Anything that can comfortably run GNOME 3:
- 64-bit machine (Core2Duo or over)
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended - 4GB minimum for live mode)
- At least 20GB of hard disk space
Intel Integrated graphics cards or NVidia cards supported by the Nouveau drivers are recommended.
- subgraph-os-alpha_2016-12-30_1.iso (sha256sum) (signature) (release notes)
- Also available via our Tor hidden service: subgraph-os-alpha_2016-12-30_1.iso (sha256sum) (signature) (release notes)
- You can also download it via bittorrent
Verifying the download
First download all three files, the iso image, the shasum, and the gpg signature.
Secondly verify the signature of the shasum file:
gpg --recv-key B55E70A95AC79474504C30D0DA11364B4760E444 # You can also get the fingerprint in the title of our IRC channel! gpg --verify subgraph-os-alpha_2016-12-30_1.iso.sha256.sig subgraph-os-alpha_2016-12-30_1.iso.sha256
You will be prompted with a "Good Signature" message.
You can now verify the shasum:
sha256sum -c subgraph-os-alpha_2016-12-30_1.iso.sha256
If everything is good, it will return:
After the installation process, you should upgrade the system by running the following:
sudo apt update sudo apt upgrade sudo apt dist-upgrade --auto-remove --purge
Getting Help & Contributing
Bugs, issues, and feature requests can be added to our issue tracker on github.